Moving Banner

Saturday, January 7, 2006

Guerrilla Camping 101.12 - Railroad Tracks


Draft originally posted at The Guerrilla News Network. Included here with GNN commentary courtesy of the GNN Archive.
R183856
4 years ago
sisyphus

nice to see you stopping by


R184064
4 years ago
OriginalG

I agree. Nice to read a new entry, BP.

.........

- Ø®£Z –


R184105
4 years ago
MaxBooze

I was wondering when you were gonna start this up again…


R184107
4 years ago
glacialimprint

ive had some fun walking around the railroad tracks here in michigan. just day treks. But fun, seeing different rivers, no people, and lots of interesting animals and animal parts along the tracks.. nice meadows and property too.

sounds amazing out west..


R184235
4 years ago
manyhues

excellent!

do not let your guard down, but i agree with your assesment of the general friendliness of people found while walking in nor cal.


R185207
4 years ago
BlackPacker

Thanks everybody, I’ll be trying to get one or two more up before I leave here. After this, the computer gets shiped down south and I’ll be incommunicado until october…


R185208
4 years ago
BlackPacker

Thanks everybody, I’ll be trying to get one or two more up before I leave here. After this, the computer gets shiped down south and I’ll be incommunicado until october…

2 comments:

  1. Camping on the RR tracks is trespassing and IS AGAINST THE LAW!!! Not sure why you would be encouraging people to travel this way. I would hope nobody gets injured, but you CAN be held liable for this if you are instructing people how to be do things illegally!!! You are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camping ON Railroad tracks is suicidal. I generally just hike on them. Trespassing is the refusal to leave when asked. I assume you are a railroad employee? I learned to hop freights from someone with experience, it kept you from having to pull my half dismembered body off the tracks. I share info to keep people safe, what do you do?

      Delete